Friday, March 21, 2008
Before The Next
I am stuck to this moment. I loved it and I would like to live it again a few times, thank you. I don’t want to move on, not yet. You carry on. Can I please have the same set of circumstances that would make me live it again? I am not looking at the watch, I am not in a train, or a plane. I am stationary. I don’t have people around me who will move on. Given some luck, I can escape phone calls and knocks on the door for some time. I am not in pain. I am not uncomfortable. There is nothing that would give me the impression that time has moved on. I could, for some time, carry on the way I was a few moments back. Back when I was ecstatic. That was the moment I want to live a few times in succession, while the world around me builds and breaks. Why can’t I, when nobody’s watching?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post a Comment